50% CABERNET SAUVIGNON 20% CABERNET FRANC 30% MERLOT
Diverse grapes for harmonious perfection
• Luca Maroni Grande Esordio – AIS Vinetia 90.5 points
• Awc Vienna 2015 silver medal with 89.9 points
• 2 bicchieri Guida Gambero Rosso 2017
• Guida Slow Wine 2017 – Guida Veronelli Super tre stelle
• Top Hundred – best 100 Italian wines selected by Gatti and Massobrio
IGP – Veneto
deep ruby red with purplish highlights; nose offers fruit notes of dried plum, wild blackberry, and spice. Enters the mouth alluring and full-volumed, displaying fruit and mineral, very savoury and complex, concluding with a lingering finish that echoes the aromatics encountered on the nose.
red meat, wild game, and strong cheeses.