The loftiest expression of the land
• Veronelli 93 points – AIS Vinetia 87.8 points
• Awc Vienna 2015 gold medal with 92.2 points year 2011
• Merano wine Award 2016 with 90 – 94.99 points
• 2 bicchieri Guida Gambero Rosso 2017
• Guida Slow Wine 2017 – AIS Vinetia 3 rosoni
IGP – Veneto
ruby red with purplish highlights; nose releases pungent forest undergrowth, earthy mineral, and spice. Enters alluring, rich, full-volumed in the mouth, the presents a dialogue of fruit and oak that crowns a truly regal wine.
red meats, wild game, strong cheeses, or at meal’s end, chocolate and mixed fruit and nuts.